Installation and Game Issues

"Anyone?"
Started by tooty on 10/6/2008 5:52:30 PM

Post a message on this topic

tooty
10/6/2008 5:52 PM
I have this problem. Everytime my phone rings I get frozen in acro. I don't understand why this happens. Does anyone else have a clue?
DarthJihad
10/6/2008 6:32 PM
Sorry. I'll stop calling while you're in Acro.
Rixter
10/7/2008 5:20 AM
if ya got DSL, usually the phone company uses one wire for the phone and one for the DSl...it sounds like yuo got a short between the two wires. Phone wire has 4 seperate wires running together tooty, your best bet would be to try switching to the two currently unused wires. Its not complicated, but you will have to switch them in the box outside of the house where the line comes in AND at every phone jack in the house. It might be best to call your phone/internet provider and get them to do it.
WifeBeater
10/8/2008 7:53 PM
I could be wrong but I thought dsl and phone ran on the same copper at different frequencies. Do you have a dsl splitter? If you don't that is your problem. Just google "dsl splitter" they are cheap and easy to install
MSAGRO
10/17/2008 10:35 AM
Toots
If you have WiFi, then you probably have the same Mega Hertz on your phone as well as your internet.
Same thing happened to me so I ended up getting an analog phone. Solved the problem.

Also, I need help:

When I log on at work, It just 'keeps connecting ....' and after about 5 minutes a window pops up saying "Could not connect to the server". What is happening?
Denee'
10/17/2008 4:53 PM

lol
your boss is
sabotaging your efforts

MSAGRO
10/17/2008 10:59 PM
LOL Denee', yeah, I think so too, I'm actually gonna try our IT person get her to my office and say 'Acrochallenge is a typing tutorial' and I need it to speed up my productivity. May not fly, but who knows.

Post a message on this topic