fuct
9/19/2017 4:47 AM
I do belive
Trump
Has americas best intersts
In his heart
rehab33
9/19/2017 4:53 AM
I'll be damned here is ole fuct. Hope your doing great!
Rubberdonkey
9/19/2017 9:08 PM
According to every media outlet out there from the so-called
"news" to late night talk shows, Donald Trump is the devil himself (worse than Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Chairman Mao etc) and the worst president in the history of the United States of America.

Every investigation into Russian collusion, kkk/skinhead/neo-nazi collusion etc. has fallen flat on it's face, yet the left and even the right are fit to be tied and come up with another excuse to investigate false claims that are simply ludicrous. For 8 years the left blamed the right for not cooperating. Well, what has the left done to further this country lately? Nothing. They have simply inflamed all of the lefty groups out there including the worst of all, the self appointed communists, antifa.

Let's give credit where it's due. The economy is on fire, illegal immigration is down 75% and ICE agents are finding and deporting illegal aliens attempting to hide in our country. Jobs are being created but too bad there are so many that are refusing to work these days. It seems a couple million people would rather violently protest/protest than find a job and go to work.

Response to hurricanes Harvey & Irma has been swift and effective yet the left wing media whines. No matter what President Trump does, it's all wrong according to them. President Trump could put a million dollars in every citizens pocket tomorrow and change lives forever but somehow, some way the left would find fault with it such as "he wiped out the poor and middle class" or something nonsensical like that lol.

My only complaint about President Trump is that someone needs to take his friggen phone away from him so he stops all the unnecessary twittering, tweeting or whatever the hell it's called and acts as a president should. Other than that, he's doing fine.
fuct
9/20/2017 1:18 AM

I was quite impressed with Trumps speech to the un today

Maybe i dint see all of it
Tho
because there seems to be people saying
Good speech
An othere moaning gloom an doom

I like when he laid it on the un's sholders
They can do more

Lol i loved the part when he called kim jong

rocketman
rehab33
9/23/2017 12:31 AM
Trump Don't Play!! And That's What We Need!!!!!!!!
fuct
9/23/2017 4:19 AM

Hey ole rehab

fuct
9/23/2017 4:25 AM
Hey donk

It seems

Its the american way

......No matter who wins
the loser will be. A jerk about ti

They did the same thing to
Obama

Instead of showing support
They sit an simmer
In their own juices

Going nowhere

Slowing down
The the governement you a holes elected!
Imdont get ti

Never will

Sore losers

So
American.....
Mr. PeaBody
9/25/2017 11:59 AM
What I love about America is the freedom to express your views no matter how misguided. Speaking for my self I
find Trump to be a total moron unfit to lead the greatest nation. My hope is,his impeachment is quick and swift.
Rubberdonkey
9/28/2017 1:35 AM
Ah yes, we'll misguidedly support President Trump all the way because he is getting the right things done....

rehab33
9/29/2017 3:25 AM
GOOD LUCK with that Mr. Peabody!!!! TRUMP 2020!!!!
Ella
10/1/2017 4:15 PM
Knowing that not everyone is on the page here, perhaps it would have been better to put it unfriendly banter page.
Mr. PeaBody
10/1/2017 5:20 PM
Don't get it all twisted rehab I am independent. Just not a big fan of Trump. As far as getting things "done right" what has he done? Now today it is the democrats fault that Puerto Rico is not cleaning up fast enough after the devastation from Maria. But instead his Twitter In Chief is demanding that the NFL players stand for the Anthem. He must think he owns them. I have deep respect for veterans, America, the flag, and the national anthem. You will see me standing, hat off, hand over heart respecting all for which we stand.
Ella
10/2/2017 1:35 AM
Re-post with corrections:

Knowing that not everybody here is on the same page, I'm quite sure that this thread should have been posted on the not-so-friendly banter message board.
rehab33
10/4/2017 6:22 AM
LMBO.... I am also an independent Mr. Peabody who was in the Marine Corps for 6 years so.... I support OUR PRESIDENT (even if the person I voted for didn't win) that's what true Americans do if you ask me!! So y'all keep drinking that KOOL-AID.... lol
Rubberdonkey
10/4/2017 7:09 AM
As I stated before, someone needs to take Trump's phone privileges away. This twittering crap is ridiculous.

As for Puerto Rico, President Trump rushed aid in many forms there with our Navy and Coast Guard. There are truckloads and truckloads of much needed supplies that have not been delivered because it seems truckers aren't running trucks even though roads have been plenty clear enough to race those supplies to the areas that need them.

But I guess the communist "news" media would like to see President Trump hand deliver to each and every town on Puerto Rico too eh? Have a look into the trucker unions that are pretty much demanding ransom money to deliver these goods to their fellow islanders then we can all place the blame exactly where it belongs.

President Trump hasn't been in office a year yet and he's been faced with 3, count them THREE massive hurricanes that have devastated entire states and American territories yet things are going very well on the ground in each place. I happen to have close friends in each place that those hurricanes have devastated and they have told me that what is being reported on the "news" couldn't be any less true. If PR has no communications, then how are facebook reports being given from there? Gee, could it maybe be that our "news" agencies are less than 10% honest? I think so....

If they didn't impeach the last jerk that was potus, then there isn't a snowball's chance in hades that President Trump will be impeached. Besides, impeachement doesn't mean a darn thing in this day and age. Clinton WAS impeached and we were still stuck with him for two full terms weren't we?

As for the NFL, President Trump might be overreaching himself, but most Americans believe in what he is trying to get across.

Here's a little something I wrote on FB. So as not to have anyone misinterpret my feelings about the NFL's protesters, I'll post it here as well.

"I pretty much stopped watching the NFL years ago because of men that signed contracts for x-amount of pay, then decide to hold out the next year on that contract because they had a good previous season. Simply put, extortion at it's finest making their signed name and word as a man worthless. I have no respect for that.

Now I won't watch the NFL because of spoiled millionaires whining about inequality and disrespecting our country's flag, national anthem, men and women who've paid the ultimate price for these idiots to be able to act as they do.
So President Trump makes a statement about them and they go ballistic and kneel in droves. While I agree with the right to protest, do it on your own darned time, not on the owners', fans and league's time. Poo on the overpaid, disrespectful primadonnas that are members of the millionaire boys club called the NFL."
Rubberdonkey
10/4/2017 7:39 AM
Things done right by President Trump so far:

1) Illegal aliens invading are down 75%-AWESOME!
2) Deportations of illegal aliens is up-AWESOME!
3) Creating jobs-AWESOME!
4) Companies staying in America-AWESOME!
5) Started building the wall just like Mexico has @ their
southern border-AWESOME!
6) Tough on crime-AWESOME!
7) Standing ground with psycho boy in N. Korea rather than
drawing imaginary red lines in the sand that get trampled
over-AWESOME!
8) Just being in office, stock market is up and economy is
beginning to boom-AWESOME!
9) Property values starting to spike once again-AWESOME!
10)Donated a million of his own money to help hurricane
victims-AWESOME!
11)Refuses to draw a paycheck and instead donates it to
different things-AWESOME!
12)Has instituted 3 travel bans from jihadist countries
until a superior vetting process can be put in place
-AWESOME! (even though lefty judges have put holds on)

He's only been in the office for 8 1/2 months and the things that matter most to many of us are already in play.
Not bad at all Mr. President, not bad at all.

Those of you that lean to the left or simply don't like President Trump, just remember this......we had to put up with a slick talking community organizer from Chicago for 8 years that didn't know ding from dong, paid ransom in cash to Iran, gave Iran the ok for nukes, never did a thing to prevent the mental midget in N. Korea getting his way, shut down DC memorial sites that the PUBLIC paid for when he didn't get his way, threatened to cut off social security benefits to retired folks if he didn't get his way, stole 150 billion from Social Security, spent a trillion dollars on a "stimulus" that helped no one but his criminal corporate buddies, put this country in so much debt it will never be paid off and oh so much more that sc***d Americans over.

No sir, President Trump may not be "presidential", he may not act as a president should (slick talker) and he may be rough around the edges, but I'll take him over anyone else we've had in the last 25 years....
Mr. PeaBody
10/5/2017 7:55 PM
I agree if the President fails America fails, so I too wish him well. Thank you for your service I have deep respect for the men and women of the military. Hell I didn't even like Kool Aid as a kid! God Bless America!!!!
fuct
10/7/2017 1:30 AM
Hey all
He is your president
Elected by the majority...lol
Maybe not
But he is your preaident
According to the laws of your land

Support him Give hi his kick at can

rehab33
10/9/2017 1:44 PM
I agree