Friendly Banter

"RIP SNIPPLES AKA DANIELLE"
Started by amysloved on 12/14/2016 3:13:45 AM

Post a message on this topic

amysloved
12/14/2016 3:13 AM
For those of you who are not on facebook and havent heard yet. One of our acro family has passed away yesterday Snipples aka Danielle left our acro world apparently she had been ill and nonone exactly knew how ill until she lost her lifr on 12/13/2016 prayers are going out to her family especially her 3 children. She was an incredible person and will be missed RIP DANIELLE (SNIPPLES)
Lily~
12/14/2016 11:41 AM
I just spoke with her less than 2 weeks ago and she was her usual sassy self.. She was optimistic about her chances.. I'm shocked and so saddened that she wasn't able to come through this.. Just last year she made some major changes in her life, and was feeling optimistic about what life had in store for her future.. Thinking of her kids; Ryan, Brady & Kailyn.. She loved them fiercely. Godspeed my wonderful friend. May you find peace in your journey of everlasting life. You were by far one of the good ones.. God Bless~
rehab33
12/14/2016 2:20 PM
I agree with the both of y'all this is soooo hard to believe!!! R.I.P.snipples!!!!!
Ella
12/14/2016 7:55 PM
:-( ((((Snipples)))) rest in peace.
amysloved
12/16/2016 2:19 AM
Yes lily and reyab. N ella. Im still n shock and still shedding tears. Danielle was a fighter but never let on how touth her fight was. Her Terry posted on fafebook that they are having a veiwing and shes bring cremated. Instead of flowers they are asking people to make donations to the down syndrome foundation. And yes we list a great one this week. Hell we lost Dar aka sister fister back in june or july 2 great losses. RIP my friend
cbrian3
12/16/2016 1:19 PM
hi everyone. I'm surprised to see a recent forum thread related to Acrophobia. I've been doing google search after google search over the years, trying to find an internet site / gaming platform that comes close to the original Acrophobia that was around in the late 90's. Can someone provide a link - or point me in the direction where the Acro-gamers are playing? My sister and I used to stay up to wee-hours in the morning playing this game when we lived on opposite sides of the country. feel free to email me-

-brian
blackfourdoorjeep@gmail.com
cbrian3
12/16/2016 1:20 PM
and i'm sorry to hear about your friend, Danielle. i don't mean to be insensitive :(

Post a message on this topic