Friendly Banter

"memories..."
Started by Cyber^..^Fox on 2/26/2016 7:31:26 AM

Post a message on this topic

Cyber^..^Fox
2/26/2016 7:31 AM
It feels like forever since I've visited this place, I was very sad to hear about sisterfister, prayers and love to her and her loved ones, I looked at my profile and read messages from years ago, all the people that are no longer with us, but the memories and laughs will live forever, there are still special people here that I think about often, sometimes with a smile and sometimes a smile and a tear, wherever everyone is today, I will cherish you all that have given me such happy crazy days to look back on, I wish you peace and happiness.

Love, Foxy.
rehab33
2/26/2016 10:12 PM
Well Said!!!!!!!!!!
Rubberdonkey
2/27/2016 7:09 AM
Ah, my Nicoletta....

I've been wondering how you are. It's been about a year since we last exchanged message.
I hope you and yours are doing well my dear.

I miss you Hun,

Robert
Cyber^..^Fox
2/27/2016 8:48 AM
Hey Robert,

Nice to see your words; ) we are well, I hope all is great with you my friend, give McQ a hug for me, hugs and smooches, Nikki
Jane Eyre
2/27/2016 6:20 PM
((((((Foxy)))))) Miss you!

Come check here once in a while. Every so often, someone posts.

(((((RD))))) too, but I've seen you around. Haven't seen Foxy in forever.
Jane Eyre
2/27/2016 6:21 PM
((((Rehab)))) didn't mean to leave you out. Just that I've seen you and Denee more often than the others.
fuct
2/27/2016 9:27 PM
Lol you may have seen me. Jane

But I never. See you
Cyber^..^Fox
2/27/2016 9:51 PM
((((Jane)))) it took me forever to Remember my password lol great to see you're still swishing through the halls of acro, miss you too!
Hi hab ang denee good to see some life in this old place, it's like coming home again!
Cyber^..^Fox
2/28/2016 8:49 AM
Have the coffee fresh and hot, mmmm decaf for Jane, now strong and black regular, now if Fabby would just show up for a cup I won't have to drink it all myself :)
Jane Eyre
2/28/2016 4:20 PM
Foxy, have you been in touch with Fabby any which way? Haven't seen her here in forever. Actually, I haven't been here in a long time, either, but I'd love to give her a hug.
Cyber^..^Fox
2/28/2016 5:58 PM
No miss Jane, not a single syllable from fabby in a very long time, I had hoped to see her here, maybe she'll get a strange urge to come here like myself, maybe....
Jane Eyre
2/28/2016 9:08 PM
I hope so. That's how I came, too.
Cyber^..^Fox
2/29/2016 7:02 AM
Fresh coffee on, me looks around, nope no Fabby yet, there will always hope as long as there is fresh coffee. ... will try back later, have a wonderful day. ..
Jane Eyre
2/29/2016 9:10 AM
You, too, Fabby.

Every once in a while (not very often) I post with the title "Fabby." She's never responded. I'm assuming that she's fine, but just doesn't come on any more at all.
Cyber^..^Fox
2/29/2016 12:57 PM
Maybe she just gave up or live with her Mom just got busy, I don't come add often as I should and that's my fault, although my life is very busy these past few years, I should stop in more often it only takes a few minutes to check in so people don't wonder where you've gone to, I'm sorry fabby if I was away and didn't let you know how and where I was, I know you use to worry about people here, but I'm fine and I'd like to know you are also, hugs mama....
Mr. PeaBody
3/6/2016 1:14 PM
No more banana bread, muffins, cream cheese Danishes, coffee leaded or unleaded hot tea ect. ect.. :( Hi all happy springish to you all :- ()
Jane Eyre
3/7/2016 2:31 PM
I meant, "You, too, Foxy." Sorry!
Jane Eyre
3/7/2016 2:32 PM
Hey, Pea!

Post a message on this topic