Friendly Banter

"Coffee anyone?"
Started by fabulousfifty1 on 1/23/2015 4:59:26 AM

Post a message on this topic

fabulousfifty1
1/23/2015 4:59 AM
This place has truly become pathetic.. NO COFFEE.. in days and days and days.. My head would have imploded and they would have been retrieving it from Mars... good Lord...

Surviving winter in my world, another snow on the way tonight.. Really hope it goes up the coast and forgets about me up here on my perch...

Finally have my mother up and running again.. She is quite feisty for an 88 year old.. sort of like the Energizer Bunny..

Grab a cup before your head blows off.. caffeine makes the world go round...
Mr. PeaBody
1/24/2015 12:22 PM
Thought you were in hibernation Fab!!!!!! TY for the fresh coffee now where is Jane, with her carrot walnut cream
cheese frosted muffins???? HAGD stay warm and God Bless. :)
fabulousfifty1
1/25/2015 5:21 AM
Not in hibernation...life has been throwing a few curves lately and just been insanely busy.. Truly at 62 I would rather be hibernating with all this snow, rain, ice, subzero somedays... I am so ready for spring...

Coffee is always hot and ready in my world... I just have been using a lot of to go cups lately!!!
Jane Eyre
1/26/2015 3:28 PM
Hi ((((Fabby and Pea)))))

My father passed away 2 weeks ago and I haven't been on much. It's been difficult, and I've been taking care of business, and especially my mother. He was an incredible husband, father, and grandfather, and we miss him terribly.
fabulousfifty1
1/27/2015 5:36 AM
Dear sweet Jane, I am so sorry about the death of your father.. Be there for your mama and take comfort in memories, shed your tears and even share some laughs.. It will get you thru the toughest days... My dad has been gone almost 39 years but his picture can still bring a tear to my eye... again I'm so very sorry for your loss..
Jane Eyre
1/27/2015 9:28 AM
Thanks, Fabby. It's been difficult here. As you said, taking good care of my mother who feels it the most after 70 years of marriage.
Mr. PeaBody
1/27/2015 3:14 PM
So sorry for your loss Jane. Having lost both parents I know how hard it is. Sounds like your Mom and Dad had a great life and he was a wonderful man. Please take care and as always nothing but goodness sent your way.
fabulousfifty1
1/27/2015 5:26 PM
70 years how truly blessed they were!! I'm sure your mom is lost without him..
Jane Eyre
1/28/2015 9:06 AM
It's very difficult, but really, we were all blessed to have him. He was very special.
amysloved
1/30/2015 10:28 PM
Sorry folks, i have been without a puter for a few weeks, so im here to play catch up! ohhh jane (((((HUGSSS)))) im sooo terribly sorry about ur dad, I been there myself, fabbys right though, be there for ur mom, grieve together, cry together, laugh and love together, I have learned lately, its not grieving the loss.. but we need to Celebrate, the Quality of Life that person led.. and WOW 70 yrs, I could only hope to make it 50 myself. again my prayers n thoughts r with u and urs right now

FABBYYYY keep urself bundled up! and wow ur moms amazing! now we know what to look forward to in you and ur fiestiness in 20 yrs lol

and MR P! LTNS! hope all is well with u too!

as for me, last week or 2 been ruff work weeks, stressing, time r tough with only me working, but with my mothers help we are hanging in there.
hope yall have a great evening and i see you in the morning!
Jane Eyre
1/31/2015 10:21 AM
Thank you, ((((Amy))))).
fabulousfifty1
2/1/2015 4:56 AM
Good to see you Amy! I would be like someone cut off my arm without my puter..always have the Iphone for a back up... LOL...

Snow on tap for today... or rain or ice or all three.. depends on which way the wind blows.. Light snow right now so whatever Mother Natures mood is will be what we get.. Named this one Linus.. I have my blanket ready for Linus...

Post a message on this topic