Friendly Banter

"Riverrafting With Baptists by Jeannie Robertson (Clean & Funny)"
Started by Rubberdonkey on 9/22/2014 12:33:25 AM

Post a message on this topic

Rubberdonkey
9/22/2014 12:33 AM
This video is hilariously funny, clean, and told by Jeannie Robertson, one of the funniest people I've heard. Just to let you know... she is a Methodist.
For those who have not heard her speak before, "Left Brain" is her nickname for her husband.

No Baptists were harmed in the making of this clip, but a couple of Methodists, (Jeanne and Left Brain) almost died! :)
Turn on your speakers and click on the site below to view this hilarious video.

http://jeannerobertson.com/VideoBaptist.htm
Jane Eyre
9/22/2014 9:06 AM
Very funny! I saw one other of her routines. She was wearing the same suit in red. lol

How're you doing, RD?
Rubberdonkey
9/23/2014 2:19 AM
Glad you enjoyed it Jane! Jeannie is very funny....

I'm still gathering strength back from bein sick most of last month, ugh. Still waking up on the green side of the grass much to a few people's dismay, lol.

How have you been ma'am?
Jane Eyre
9/23/2014 12:36 PM
Busy, busy, RD. The past few years, I always say I do nothing. Why am I so tired? And my husband keeps telling me that I work very hard. This week, I suddenly realized I work hard. I don't know what I do, but I'm working hard at it.

The Jewish high holy days are this week and next. I'm having my family over for dinner Thursday and Friday of this week. Did some shopping in the morning and some cooking in the afternoon.

Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Didn't know that. You take care of yourself. If you want I'll send you some kasha varnishkes. I don't know if that'll make you feel better, but we can try.

Glad to see you on the clean side of the street. ;-)

Post a message on this topic