Friendly Banter

"The TGIF Breakfast Club"
Started by fabulousfifty1 on 9/19/2014 7:10:26 AM

Post a message on this topic

fabulousfifty1
9/19/2014 7:10 AM
Rise and shine, it's FRIDAY! Doesn't mean squat in my world but I'm sure someone is cheering about it..

Been a busy week in my usually slow paced life... Buried Gimpy's mother on Tuesday, finished up the paint job, and a little retail therapy yesterday in the "big city"... I'm ready to sit on my arse today...

Coffee's ready on this cool September morning.. Love these cool nights and warm fall days... Could last all year and I'd be a happy camper...

Grab a cup and start your weekend early.. Or grab a beer, it's five o'clock somewhere!!!
Jane Eyre
9/19/2014 12:08 PM
Friday, Friday, Friday. As you said, someone is excited about it somewhere. :-)

Jewish holidays are coming up in a week. 8 for dinner on Thursday and 10 for dinner on Friday. I haven't done any shopping yet. I suspect it would be smart to do something to get started.

Have a good weekend and enjoy your day, Fabby, and whoever comes in behind me.
fabulousfifty1
9/19/2014 3:12 PM
Pretty boring in here.. but I have kept my promise and been totally lazy today... Not real good at the Jewish holidays as you know Jane but you better get to shopping.. I'm off the hook till turkey day in November... works for me..
Jane Eyre
9/19/2014 5:03 PM
Oy...I have turkey day, too! lol
Rubberdonkey
9/20/2014 4:24 AM
Whaaaaat????!!!! You promised me a turnkey made of candycorn for Holloween Fabby, you're only off the hook till then! lol.

Happy Holidays Jane!
fabulousfifty1
9/20/2014 5:24 AM
I think you had a dream, RD... LOL....
Rubberdonkey
9/21/2014 12:33 AM
I had a dream about it being candycorn? Well it for SURE must be cotton candy then!!! lol.

Post a message on this topic