Friendly Banter

"The Monday Morning Breakfast Club"
Started by fabulousfifty1 on 9/8/2014 5:13:06 AM

Post a message on this topic

fabulousfifty1
9/8/2014 5:13 AM
Rise and shine all you working people.. IT'S MONDAY! Go pay into that system, my social security is due to post on Wednesday..

Feeling a little more like fall here.. only in the seventies and in the fifties at night.. could last all year in my world.. not gonna happen..

Coffee is ready in my world, I'm sure you expected no less.. Back to working on the kitchen.. hit and miss affair this weekend with time out for some football.. The Mountaineers blew that team out on Saturday and the Browns lost to the Squeelers in a nail biter.. definite f bomb alert was issued here yesterday afternoon... I was turning the air blue..

Grab a cup and start your week.. Glad to see Rick has been dropping by.. he might have some leftover chili to slop on a hot dog for lunch... HAGD
Jane Eyre
9/8/2014 4:26 PM
Ooooh! Chili on a hotdog! Yum! Just remove some of the sodium, please!
fuct
9/9/2014 4:39 AM
lol it aint going to happen jayne

it s up

2 u
Jane Eyre
9/9/2014 10:29 AM
Denee, when I got married, I couldn't cook. At all. I learned and was getting pretty good at it, when my husband had problems with gallstones. That was when I learned about fats. Then my father had his first heart attack, and that was when I started to cut out the fats. Tried to omit fat, tried to omit sodium...got worse and worse.

Now I can't cook. So if you give me a recipe for a hotdog, I'll take out the sodium. Won't taste good, but you can have as many of 'em as you want and your pressure won't go up.

hahahha...you just won't want any.

Post a message on this topic