Friendly Banter

"Football Saturday "
Started by fabulousfifty1 on 9/6/2014 1:21:58 PM

Post a message on this topic

fabulousfifty1
9/6/2014 1:21 PM
Little late for breakfast.. Been tackling the chore in the kitchen.. little progress today... My WVU Mountaineers play the Towson Tigers.. I was like who???? Guess it's in the Baltimore area.. Never heard of them... Anyways LET'S GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!!

Coffee is already, grab a cup and watch your favorite team!! Too hot and humid to be outdoors! It is gawd awful out there... HAGD!!!!!
fabulousfifty1
9/6/2014 1:23 PM
I think you can have a beer on this side of the boards.. LOL.. I know lots of people like their suds when watching football.. My game doesn't kick off till 7:30 tonight so back to my latest chore!!!
Jane Eyre
9/6/2014 5:46 PM
They play football on Saturday? I thought you only play football on Sunday. I personally only watch football on Superbowl Sunday, and that's only since my daughter got married and my machatunim invite us all over to watch the game and eat Peruvian chicken (yum!)

So...want a cup of decaf? And have a muffin. Flavour of the day is carrot with walnuts. (more yum!)
amysloved
9/6/2014 8:50 PM
Evening fabby, evening Jane! Time for some FOOOOOTBALL lol my NOLES are playin now too fabby, they started at 730 as well, its not even halftime yet and they winning 21-0, hope ur mountaineers win tonite as well!

gonna put out some chickie hot wings, mozzarella sticks, vegggies, n pizza, tater skins and more coffee reg for u fabby n decaf for u jane,..

Beer for any men who pop in, or women who drink beer,
wine,
milk (to go with janes muffins)
Cookies n Brownies
enjoy!
and have a great nite

Rixter
9/7/2014 4:39 PM
Game on...lets go Cowboys!

bowl of chili here, perfect weather for it too. 73 degrees and cloudy.
Jane Eyre
9/7/2014 6:17 PM
Hey, Rick! ((((((you)))))
Rubberdonkey
9/8/2014 4:04 AM
Hi Ladies and gent!

Rick, are you the chili contest judge this year? lol

Looks like I have to start putting the Dallas facebook memes on your profiles now, lol.

Even though I no longer watch sports, I hope y'all enjoyed the games!

Post a message on this topic