Installation and Game Issues

"WNA "
Started by ChuckNorris666 on 4/13/2011 10:42:43 PM

Post a message on this topic

ChuckNorris666
4/13/2011 10:42 PM
Is the WNA site moderator on vacation? ive sent like 14 requests to join WNA and havent got a response
Phlegmmy
4/18/2011 7:49 PM
I have given you my answer more than once
ChuckNorris666
4/19/2011 7:12 PM
Last time I heard someone was on vacation or something , that was a month ago, im not looking to play clean WNA , i have before, its boring to me. ANd did everyone else in WNA have to go through a process before they were allowed to play?
Phlegmmy
4/20/2011 10:12 AM
WNA has nothing to do with this MB or the AcroChallenge game

If you want to discuss something related to WNA, you can either leave me a message or send me an email.

Discussion here is inappropriate.
Rixter
4/23/2011 10:11 AM
I was allowed to play WNA one night, then told if I enjoyed it and thought it was something I might like to do that there was a simple process I had to "go through".

It was pretty much a pain free process.

I enjoy playing WNA events on a regular basis now.
There are rules that everyone must abide, but they arent anything severe. They are in place to ensure that EVERYONE has a good time.

And they do.

Not trying to open a discussion on something that seems shut ( here on the MB) just relating my experience. WNA is a great idea and a fun time, but it's possible for one person to ruin everyones game, and I've been that person before. It's not cool.
ChuckNorris666
4/25/2011 7:32 PM
you never gave me your address, and this isnt about being penpals, if im too rude to play WNA adult they just need to send me a letter of denial, then i will contact the NAACP ...
Phlegmmy
4/26/2011 11:38 AM
chuck?

Sorry but I'm Canadian and the NAACP isn't

ChuckNorris666
4/26/2011 4:19 PM
Keep in mind what happened when They wouldnt let poor Rudolf, join in any reindeer games...

Post a message on this topic