Installation and Game Issues

"HELP, ADMIN!!!"
Started by AnesthesiaGreen on 1/20/2010 10:02:49 AM

Post a message on this topic

AnesthesiaGreen
1/20/2010 10:02 AM
Hi all! Well, some of you know how I'm addicted to acro and how whenever I get the chance of playing, here I am.
Recently I came back to school and I'm not able to download softwares in the school's computers, so.... I need heeeeelp!!! Is there ANY possibility of playing without downloading? If not, HEY, ADMIN, PLEASE, HELLLLP!!! Think of my addiction!!! :D ;D
Hehehehe thanks!!!
Rixter
1/20/2010 11:04 AM
If you cant get online Cookie, you can always acro the liscense plates on cars in the parking lot.
AnesthesiaGreen
1/20/2010 1:09 PM
Rix, I can get on. The problem is that I can't download the software to play. If there was a way to play from a homepage (like Acrobabble style, for exemple), I could access it. My problem is that only the owner of the school could download the AC software for me, and he won't do it. LOL That's why I'm trying to figure out another way to play without downloading. :S
And about cars... No, thanks lol... It's cold, I don't feel like spending too much time outdoors. :P
Spuddy
1/20/2010 6:36 PM
Mari there is no way to play from the homepage at all. The game can not be played without downloading the game. I remember this question being ask a long time ago and that was Michael's answer. Sorry you can not play without downloading the game you are a fun person to play with.
jabberjaws
1/20/2010 11:26 PM
I wonder....
If someone can send you the executable file via email (or even send you a CD) and you can install that way.

Would you be allowed to install it if it wasn't downloaded via the website?
AnesthesiaGreen
1/21/2010 1:27 PM
Spuddy, thanks for the words. I also like playing with you and btw lately you're not very present! Or is that me? :/
JJ, I have no idea, actually I'm not very smart for these things with computers, but I'll try to do it and see if it works. Thanks for the help.
:)
jabberjaws
1/21/2010 4:15 PM
Is it YOUR computer using the school's servers... or the school's computer?
AnesthesiaGreen
1/22/2010 10:21 AM
It was the computer of the school, but now I'm bringing my laptop. LOL

Post a message on this topic