Installation and Game Issues

"Game log in"
Started by Large Negro on 6/24/2009 9:15:42 PM

Large Negro
6/24/2009 9:15 PM
Hello, once again i'm asking why i'm unable to log into the game(or been ban). I have never been sent an email or warned by anyone that i would be ban from this game. I've never even been booted from a room that i recall. I ask the owner of this site to check my history and you will see that i've never caused a problem here other than i play with frontbut and etc and i dont understand why that gets me ban from the site when you(the owner) should know this. I'm just asking for a reason (a good one) please, and thank you.
Denee'
6/25/2009 3:20 AM
aw LN

Denee'
6/25/2009 3:20 AM
aw LN

Denee'
6/25/2009 3:23 AM
did ya forget yer password?
Denee'
6/25/2009 3:23 AM
shit

how did that happen?

well anyways large negro
i dont think youre banned
hardly anyone ever gets banded

but
it might have something to do
with you hanging with front butt
lots of people get annoyed by him

Chick-D
6/25/2009 9:50 AM
I've never had a problem with Large Negro or FrontButt. I don't find either of them to be personally offensive, and actually find most of their acros refreshing. I seldom see LN say anything in chat, let alone anything that would warrant a ban. As for FB, his rants and raves generally include us all as a whole. Although he IS pretty gifted at baiting, and it can be amusing to watch him in action. I'm just sayin'...

I do find many regular players that aren't fond of FB are a bit too quick with the "kick" option. I've also witnessed an onslaught of hostility towards FB as soon as he enters a room, and before he has a chance to even do or say anything offensive. He doesn't try to boot anyone for it. And, if FB and LN and Seth Putnam are all the same person, I suppose he/they actually could execute a "boot" for those attacking him/them.

Personally, if I have a problem with someone, I'd exercise my "ignore" feature instead. What I normally do though is just leave and go do something in the real world instead. *gasp* There's a novel concept for you, eh?

To be honest, I'm guilty of saying far more offensive things and to an actual target if the mood strikes me just right.

A little tolerance goes a long way, people.
I, for one, would sign the petition to bring LN back, and FB too for that matter.
Large Negro
6/25/2009 3:29 PM
Well thanks for the support although i still have had no reply from this site and i would like one . I posted this complaint before awhile back and didnt get a reply ethier. I'm just asking for a reason is all and i dont think thats to much to ask. Once agian i thank you for your time and will be waiting for a reply.
kalamityjn
6/27/2009 5:26 AM
I don't know you, but let me assure you, it does take a LOT to get banned from this game.

There are only 2 people actively banned right now, as far as I know, and they will be banned for approx. 6 months.

It could be a technical problem. Good luck to you.
Large Negro
6/27/2009 3:32 PM
Well this doesnt explain why the site can not answer my question of why im unable to log in the game. Thats all im asking .
Denee'
6/28/2009 1:50 AM
here's a hint for ya

...check back in the archives
there is always someone having trouble
and asking questions there
maybe your question is answered there

good luck!
Large Negro
6/28/2009 7:00 PM
I've done that and thanks for the hint. This however doesnt explain why i dont get a reply from the site. Seems silly to me is all.
Rubberdonkey
6/2 09
As its been said LN, you are completely guilty by association, IF you aren't just an alias of FB's. Chick-D, you know I like you and unfortunately since all that Reality Check and Crapshoot started, I haven't seen much of you. Hope to get to play a game or two with you soon.
As for people being openly hostile towards FB and his aliases? His crap goes back over 12 years. He has made personal threats to my children and others' children as well.
I realize it is an adult game, but personal threats toward children is way past the line. Personally, I'm glad to see his filthy ass gone, I hope it will be on a permanent basis as well.

LN, if you aren't FB, then you need to distance yourself from FB in a quick way or just deal with the results you have right at this moment. The only reason you haven't been booted from a room, is because it is difficult as hell to get everyone on board for the booting process.

As far as getting an answer, its probably that it is assumed you are FB and therefore, no answer is needed to be given.

Michael, thanks for banning FB!
Chick-D
6/29/2009 9:12 AM
Well RD, if that's the case, perhaps you should distance yourself from the YO and the ongoing drama. If LN hasn't done anything to you personally, why the lecture? If you don't like FB and he's made threats, or whatever, that's between the 2 of you. If I defend RealityCheck (and I will) that's my business.
All this hypocrisy never ends. It's ok for you to defend Yo regardless of how he's treated others - myself included-and you don't have a problem with that or with his ongoing behavior. But FB, RealityCheck, LN, CrapShoot, etc... well, they're all in the wrong, eh?
I've had enough of it all. I've barely seen a post from RealityCheck or CrapShoot..not a word from FB...LN posted here only... but others just keep going and going and going trying to make everyone else see how "right" they are, and it's everyone else doing the provoking? Give me a damn break!
I stand by my original post. LN has never been out of line or disrespectful and barely says a word in chat. As adults, we're all supposed to be responsible for our own action, so whomever he chooses to associate with is irrelevant. He doesn't deserve to be banned because people don't approve of his buddy. If that were the case, there'd be no players left for the game, you and me included.
Large Negro
6/29/2009 5:28 PM
Thats my point. I play with frontbutt because i like his sence of humor and some people dont(that i understand) and i get it. BUT I'M NOT FRONTBUTT AND TO BANN ME MAKES NO SENCE WITHOUT SOME SORT OF REASON. I've done nothing to anyone on here and if i have i'd sure like to see what. So once again i ask why im being blocked from the game.????
Rubberdonkey
6/29/2009 7:23 PM
Well Chick, obviously you haven't read too many of my posts regarding Yo, RC, Zibot etc. OR just refuse to take into context the fact that the opposing side to Yo are absolutely NO better than he is but because they "claim" the "higher moral ground" it makes them right? How about YOU give ME a break, sheez. I look at both sides, read everyone's posts, then make a post myself. You ARE correct, the hypocrisy doesn't seem to have an end to it. That includes Yo, Zibot, RC, etc etc etc. I don't feel I need to distance myself from Yo because frankly, I'm not taking any heat over the situation. I'll stay right where I am.

As far as LN goes, I don't recall saying for a fact he IS FB, did I? There is speculation simply because like FB's alias of Seth Putnam, LN comes in nearly the exact moment FB does and LN does the same sort of acros.

I guess you'll need to prove to the administrators that you AREN'T FB, LN. I don't see Michael just banning people willy nilly around here, he must have a reason I guess.
Chick-D
6/29/2009 8:38 PM
One of the points I was trying to make is that no one has the right to judge LN just because he acros with FB. He's never been offensive, rude, or disrepectful.

My other point was that there are no "victims" in the MB drama, including Yo. And RC and Crapshoot have barely said a word baiting Yo anywhere in the recent past. So why drudge up old arguments? What is the point of that? THEY let it go, why can't Yo? Why can't you?

If you still feel that LN should be banned because of his association with FB, then I'm guessing you feel I should be banned because of my association with RC. What about your association with Yo? Should you be held guilty by association too?

As for Zibot, I can't disagree that he enjoys stirring the pot. But he gives and takes, baits and bites, and I've seen him make sincer apologies too. If he and Yo wanna duke it out, that's their business. They are responsible for their own actions. Also, I completely agree with toolmeplz... the game and the MB are 2 seperate entities. Yo got banned from the game based on HIS OWN ACTIONS in the game. He didn't get banned because of the MB drama (that shows zero signs of stoppage) or because of some perceived clique or because he's a victim in any way, shape, or form. Resorting to name calling, threats, and obvious cruelty to anyone who doesn't agree with him does NOT justify "self-defense". The fact that RC and Crapshoot have backed off and not kept the drama going, DOES make them better people, in my book anyway.

I'm 99% certain you're not going to concede to any of my points, and that's ok. We can agree to disagree as long as we remain respectful of one another's points of view. I firmly believe though, that if there's a ban because of MB drama, we'll all be history!
Large Negro
6/30/2009 2:25 PM
Well once again Michael hasnt answerd me for whatever reason. As far as proving i'm not frontbutt thats easy for Michael to know , he has to know our ISP are differnt . As far as it goes for seth, he lives in a differnt country than Myself so thats that. Also Sisterfister knows for a fact that me and front and seth are 3 differnt people.
kalamityjn
6/30/2009 5:18 PM
Large Negro, I do not know you at all, as I play in the clean rooms. I certainly understand why Front Butt has been banned. If you had been here since acro challenge started, you would know too.

If you find Front butts wit entertaining, I question your sense of humor as well. Front butt is a sick person. His acros are perverted, and he is rude to everyone. My advise to you would be to find a new friend in acro,, there are so many nice people out there.

I Don't think you are banned, possibly just a glich. Try again, and best of luck to you. 8-)
toolmeplz
7/1/2009 12:33 AM
Chick-D I just wanted to let you know I am 100% in agreement with you. I couldn't have said it any better.
BrianCR
7/2/2009 2:48 PM
How do you start a game? It's prob. right in front of my face, but I don't see a new game option. Someone told me it's a big A. Don't see that either. When I log in, it just goes to my profile info.
*PsyKo~Chik*
7/2/2009 3:27 PM
BrianCR, In order to get in a game, you must click on the "Download" button at the top and then download the game. It should put an Acrochallenge icon on your desktop. If it doesn't, it should put the game in your programs, usually on "C" drive, somewhere. Once you click on the icon or find it in your programs, you simply enter your username and password and hit 'enter'. Once you have done that, you may click on room name to the right of you and once it's highlighted, click on "join game", which is in between list of people in the lobby and the room names. If there are no rooms, you have the option to then "create a game" and the options for the game set up.

Hope this helps. :)
Large Negro
7/4/2009 12:52 AM
I'm still waiting for a answer to why i'm unable to log into the game .
Zibot
7/5/2009 10:05 AM
There is no such thing as 'guilt by association' here so I hope LN figures out how to get back into the rooms, Michael will help I'm sure.

Reminds me of Lenny Bruce getting arrested in NYC for his act in the Village.

They didn't bust the entire audience.

Nor should the cops have arrested Lenny.

Archibald Bunker
7/6/2009 4:42 AM
"A few of my PM messeges here said because of the bull shit on both MBs, here and in Babble they are taking a break from posting on either.

I think that's a great idea and will follow suit, though I think the bullshit will continue.

See ya in the rooms when my favorite players are there, other than that summer needs my attention."
Zibot
7/6/2009 8:16 PM
I meant I will follow suit and not post bullshit.

Have a wonderful day dude and remember Jesus loves you.