Installation and Game Issues

"Game Issues"
Started by snipples on 2/11/2009 8:38:45 PM

Post a message on this topic

snipples
2/11/2009 8:38 PM
I keep getting stuck and booted! Even though I have rebooted my system. Anyway to reboot the game?
Thanks!
snipples
2/12/2009 8:35 PM
Man this is frustrating............. 2 nites in a row and only seems like some people get stuck and others don't.......... Do you know why that is?
snipples
2/12/2009 8:49 PM
OK............... I got stuck in the lobby even though I excited and then other were still able to get into the room. What's up with that? I had to reboot my computer to get me unstuck from the lobby. Hope you're not laying on the floor dead! I need some help brutha!
Aip
2/12/2009 8:49 PM
I can't even get the game to load. It's just clocking and going back and forth between "connecting" and "version whatever"
Alcyee
2/12/2009 8:51 PM
i am having the same issues... first i got stuck in the lobby (and still look like i'm there) and now i'm not even loading at all. :(
snipples
2/12/2009 9:05 PM
I think I'm in love! TY Michael!
WiccanPriest
2/12/2009 11:59 PM
OMG I haven't played acrochallenge in a few years only to come back to a game that gets stuck..... and freezes ect, if I remember right it used to do this a few years ago too. maybe that's why I stopped playing who knows? anyway I hope things settle down and it's a playable game soon
Synonyms
2/13/2009 1:46 AM
FIRST AND FOREMOST: I LOVE THIS GAME
SECOND......FOR 3 NIGHTS/DAYS, THE CLEAN ROOMS HAVE BEEN VERY VERY VERY LAGGINGS, IF NOT FROZEN, OR JUST PLAIN NOT WORKING. I DON'T MEAN TO WHINE...JUST LETTING THE POWERS TO BE, THE SITUATION. THANKS PEOPLE.
ACRO-ON- IN LIFE....THERE ARE VERY FEW OF US HERE, AND WE KEEP COMING BACK. CHEERS. PS. I WOULD PLAY IN THE NON-CLEAN ROOMS, BUT, WELL, I LIKE THE LADIES BETTER IN THE CLEAN ROOMS....haha.
Synonyms
2/13/2009 1:47 AM
FIRST AND FOREMOST: I LOVE THIS GAME
SECOND......FOR 3 NIGHTS/DAYS, THE CLEAN ROOMS HAVE BEEN VERY VERY VERY LAGGINGS, IF NOT FROZEN, OR JUST PLAIN NOT WORKING. I DON'T MEAN TO WHINE...JUST LETTING THE POWERS TO BE, THE SITUATION. THANKS PEOPLE.
ACRO-ON- IN LIFE....THERE ARE VERY FEW OF US HERE, AND WE KEEP COMING BACK. CHEERS. PS. I WOULD PLAY IN THE NON-CLEAN ROOMS, BUT, WELL, I LIKE THE LADIES BETTER IN THE CLEAN ROOMS....haha.
snipples
2/13/2009 7:59 PM
It's Feb 13, and the game still is not functioning properly. I hope I don't start having withdrawals......
snipples
2/14/2009 9:38 PM
Thank you for fixing the game! Happy Valentines Day!

Post a message on this topic